The location was great for us and the communication and reception staff were really helpful but the house keeping let them down. Small things like the bath room could have done with more of a clean as there were long black hairs still on the floor etc. when we arrived and the bins had not been emptied. Towels weren't replace even though they were on the bathroom floor as instructed. Tea / coffee wasn't fully refreshed each day. Not earth shattering but disappointing as the reception staff were really helpful and over all a good place to stay.
- New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame
- 5 min walk
- Regent Theatre
- 6 min walk
- Dunedin Town Hall
- 7 min walk
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame - 5 min walk
- Regent Theatre - 6 min walk
- First Church of Otago - 6 min walk
- The Octagon - 6 min walk
- Dunedin Town Hall - 7 min walk
- Dunedin Railway Station - 5 min walk
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
Self parking, dry cleaning and laundry facilities are available at this smoke-free apartment building. Free WiFi in public areas and a free casino shuttle are also provided. Additionally, free newspapers and tour/ticket assistance are on-site. Each apartment provides a fridge and a microwave, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and a TV with cable channels. A DVD player, a coffee/tea maker and a shower are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
- Monday-Friday: 7 AM-7 PM
- Saturday-Saturday: 8 AM-4 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 25.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 8.50 for adults and NZD 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 12.5 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 25.00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Quest Dunedin Apartment
- Quest Dunedin
- Quest Dunedin Hotel Dunedin
- Quest Hotel Dunedin
- Dunedin Quest Hotel
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: NZD 12.5 per night
- On-site parking
- Cots (infant beds): NZD 25.00 per night
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Breakfast available for a fee daily: NZD 8.50 for adults and NZD 8.50 for children
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- TV with cable service
- DVD player
- Pay films
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers (reception)
- 42 rooms
Great location, easy walking distance to shops and restaurants, supermarkets at your doorstep. Clean spacious rooms and friendly helpful staff.