- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Battery Park
- 3 min walk
- One World Trade Center
- 16 min walk
- Luke's Lobster
- 2 min walk
- Route 66 Smokehouse
- 3 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in New York's Stone Street Historic District neighbourhood, DoubleTree by Hilton New York Downtown is in the city centre and near a metro station. Whitney Museum of American Art and Broadway are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sunset Park and American Dream Meadowlands. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Barclays Center Brooklyn or Madison Square Garden. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Whitehall St. Station and Bowling Green Station are just steps away.
- Battery Park - 3 min walk
- One World Trade Center - 16 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge - 3 min drive
- New York University - 6 min drive
- Statue of Liberty - 14 min drive
- Whitehall St. Station - 1 min walk
- New York World Trade Center Station - 15 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Luke's Lobster - 2 min walk
- Route 66 Smokehouse - 3 min walk
- The Dead Rabbit - 3 min walk
- Delmonico's - 3 min walk
- Adrienne's Pizza Bar - 3 min walk
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton New York Downtown
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 18 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 6.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 6.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property was nice but small and felt a bit dated. The staff was wonderful and helpful. The only issue we had was that the elevators were very slow and with the height of that building, it was inconvenient.