Spacious and comfortable. Great view. Would recommend.
- Pictou Marina
- 10 min walk
- Caspers Gifts and Crafts
- 13 min walk
- Northumberland Fisheries Museum
- 14 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
This cottage is located in Pictou. DeCoste Entertainment Centre and Pictou Harbour Range Lighthouses are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pictou Marina and Pictou Golf and Country Club.
- Pictou Marina - 10 min walk
- Caspers Gifts and Crafts - 13 min walk
- Northumberland Fisheries Museum - 14 min walk
- Pictou Golf and Country Club - 15 min walk
- Hector Heritage Quay - 16 min walk
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 83 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 10 PM. <br />The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to 132 West River Road<br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Dolan's Cottage Pictou
- Dolan's Cottage
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Would describe this cottage as "tired". Has potential, but needs some definite TLC. Broken window, broken dryer handle, unable to access the internet and in need of a deep cleaning. "Fat Tony" made a concerted effort to get the internet up and running and was helpful with things to see and do in the area. He offered us a couple of rooms at one of their other properties, which we did and they were very nice. Would not stay at this property unless things had been fixed, but would stay at the other property again if in the area.