New Glasgow Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in New Glasgow? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 21 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. See the most popular New Glasgow hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Best Western Glengarry Hotel is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and TVs for its human guests. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's pool and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Micro Boutique Living - Antigonish. This aparthotel offers laundry facilities and in-room kitchenettes. Customers enjoy this 3-star aparthotel's comfy beds and central location.
- Pets can join their owners at Stonehouse Motel and Restaurant. This motel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to New Glasgow
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- April-June: the average is 69°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for New Glasgow is 1.10 inches
Exploring New Glasgow with Your Pet
Known for its riverfront, New Glasgow has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails and museums. See the local sights and visit New Glasgow City Hall and Carmichael Stewart House. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Glasgow Square Theatre and Sports Hall of Fame. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Proud Pet's & Pet Supplies or Pet Valu.