Search Hostels in Nanoose Bay from CA $119
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Nanoose Bay
Pacific Shores Resort & Spa
Reviewed on Nov. 10, 2020
Oceanfront log Cabin With Sweeping Ocean, Mountain and Sunset Vistas
Reviewed on Oct. 6, 2020
The Lagoon Suite at Inn The Estuary
Reviewed on Oct. 31, 2020
Hostels and More in Nanoose Bay
You might not find many hostels in Nanoose Bay, but there are 20 accommodations to choose from, so you have a good number of other possibilities. With the budget-friendly options here, you can spend less on overnight costs and focus on exploring during your trip. We've heard good things about this destination's natural setting, including its sea views and beaches.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Nanoose Bay?
Good weather's always better when you want to venture out and explore, so here's a little information that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 51° F and nighttime temperatures average 32° F
- April-June: 69° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 74° F and nighttime averages are around 45° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 32° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.85 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Nanoose Bay?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might like these places to visit:Top Sights
- Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park
- Parksville Beach
- Departure Bay Ferry Terminal
- Qualicum National Wildlife Area
- Arbutus Grove Provincial Park
- Top Bridge Community Park
- Craig Heritage Park and Museum
- North Island Wildlife Recovery Centre
- Nanaimo Museum
Generally, Nanoose Bay is known for its:
How to Get to Nanoose Bay and Around the Area
You'll find the nearest airport in Nanaimo, BC (ZNA-Nanaimo Harbour Water Aerodrome), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city center. Another option is Nanaimo, BC (YCD), located 20.3 mi (32.7 km) away.