Overview of Dar Al Eiman Royal Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Junior Suite, City View
Deluxe Quadruple Room
About this area
Located in Mecca, Dar Al Eiman Royal Hotel is in the historical district. Great Mosque of Mecca and Kaaba are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Makkah Mall. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
- Well of Zamzam - 6 min walk
- Great Mosque of Mecca - 7 min walk
- King Fahad Gate - 7 min walk
- Abraj Al Bait Towers - 7 min walk
- Kaaba - 7 min walk
- Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) - 62 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Dar Al Eiman Royal Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 75 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: SAR 360 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very gud services with gud staff ,very near to Haram .