Overview of Kitchener Inn & Suites
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, Accessible, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Jetted Tub
About this area
Located in Kitchener, Kitchener Inn & Suites is on the Strip and near the airport. Centre In The Square and Homer Watson House and Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Chicopee Ski and Summer Resort and Doon Valley Golf Course. Bingemans and African Lion Safari are also worth visiting. Kayaking offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Chicopee Tube Park - 4 min drive
- Chicopee Ski and Summer Resort - 7 min drive
- Waterloo Region Museum - 9 min drive
- Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory - 10 min drive
- Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex - 11 min drive
- Kitchener Station - 14 min drive
- Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.) - 10 min drive
About this property
Kitchener Inn & Suites
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities