- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Waipouli Beach
- 14 min walk
- Lae Nani Beach
- 14 min walk
- 7 min walk
- Bobby V's
- 7 min walk
- Lihue, HI (LIH)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Kapaa, Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort is on the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Nawiliwili Harbor, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Kalapaki Beach and Nawiliwili Bay.
- Waipouli Beach - 14 min walk
- Lae Nani Beach - 14 min walk
- Kapaa Shopping Center - 3 min drive
- Lydgate Beach Park - 5 min drive
- Wailua Golf Course - 6 min drive
- Lihue, HI (LIH) - 14 min drive
- Voyager Grill Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Mai Kai Lounge — 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 7 min walk
- Bobby V's - 7 min walk
- Sleeping Giant Grill - 9 min walk
About this property
Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Beach loungers
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business centre/computer access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 14 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 14 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA-091-847-0656-02. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Hospitality was top notch at this hotel! When we arrived we were greeted in very friendly manner, staff told us about awesome hiking trails that we did on the island. Let us freshen up after checking out for our flight. Very pleased with this hotel everything was new and clean good food at hotel bar perfect location on the island. I highly recommend this resort for anyone staying on the island. Thanks for an unforgettable experience!