Find a Bed and Breakfast in Jasper from CA $87
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Jasper
Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn & Spa
Reviewed on Oct. 8, 2020
Best Western Smiths Falls Hotel
Reviewed on Aug. 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 10, 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Jasper?
Are you searching for a place to stay with free breakfast and personable service? If you're hoping to find a B&B for your trip to Jasper but can't seem to find one in the perfect location, there are similar properties in the area that might also offer comparable amenities.
How to Pack for the Weather in Jasper
If you're trying to decide when might be the optimal time to travel to Jasper, we've gathered some weather information to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.26 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 3° F
- April-June: 79° F is the daytime average and 27° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 81° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 9° F at night
Transportation Options In and Around Jasper
Fly into Ogdensburg, NY (OGS-Ogdensburg Intl.), which is located 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.