Invermere Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Invermere and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 5 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Heron Point at Invermere on the Lake is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an arcade/game room and sofa beds.
- Pets are welcome at Mountainview Bed & Breakfast. This bed & breakfast offers free WiFi and in-room microwaves. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and beach locale.
- Pets can join their owners at The Kanata by BCMInns Invermere. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and laundry facilities. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's overall value and quiet location.
Planning Your Trip to Invermere
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- April-June: the average is 72°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 8°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Invermere is 0.94 inches
Exploring Invermere with Your Pet
Known for its golfing and mountains, Invermere has lots to offer visitors including its gardens, hot springs, and skiing. See the local sights and visit Pynelogs Cultural Centre. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Copper Point Golf Course.