Search Hostels in Invermere from CA $45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Invermere
Other property types in Invermere
Copper Point Resort
Reviewed on Oct. 19, 2020
The Kanata by BCMInns Invermere
Reviewed on Oct. 13, 2020
The Canterbury Inn of Downtown Invermere
Reviewed on Aug. 7, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're in the market for an affordable place to stay in Invermere, there are 33 lodging options here to choose from, including hostels. No two hostels look exactly the same, but these dormitory-style accommodations all offer the following:
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
- Low prices
- A social environment
Hostels are a great way to stay in Invermere for a lower cost, so you can save your budget for fun things to do. You can check out the entertainment venues and other cultural highlights in this destination, as well as activities like skiing.
Hostels in Invermere
While you're choosing a place to stay, take a look at this top hostel in Invermere:
Invermere Hostel - Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Rooms come with showers.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Invermere?
The weather can be a big factor when you want to venture out and explore, so here's some information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 46° F and nighttime temperatures average 7° F
- April-June: 72° F is the daytime average and 26° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 75° F and nighttime averages are around 37° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 58° F during the day and 8° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.94 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Invermere?
Depending on your interests, you might enjoy these places:Natural Features
- Columbia Mountains
- Sinclair Canyon
- Olive Lake
- Eagle Ranch Golf Course
- Pynelogs Cultural Centre
- Copper Point Golf Course
Generally, Invermere is known for its:
- Mountain views
- Hot springs