Hope Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Hope and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 11 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Consider these popular Hope hotels and accomodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Skagit Motor Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and LED TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's convenient parking and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Royal Lodge Motel . This motel offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at Alpine Motel. This motel provides guests with laundry facilities and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's comfy beds and location.
Planning Your Trip to Hope
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- April-June: the average is 72°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hope is 1.46 inches
Exploring Hope with Your Pet
Known for its mountains and riverfront, Hope has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, parks, and theaters. See the local sights and visit Kawkawa Lake Park and Othello Tunnels. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Coquihalla Canyon Provincial Park and Hope Golf Club.