Search Apartment Rentals in Fernie
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Fernie
Reviewed on Aug. 21, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 7, 2020
Other property types in Fernie
Fernie Stanford Resort
Reviewed on Oct. 12, 2020
Lizard Creek Lodge
Reviewed on Sep. 20, 2020
Best Western Plus Fernie Mountain Lodge
Reviewed on Oct. 19, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Fernie
You'll find plenty of places to stay with in the Cranbrook area, with 162 lodging choices including 5 apartments. Why not enjoy the ski slopes and majestic mountain landscape in this relaxing area? Top sights to discover during your visit include Fernie Alpine Resort.
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, an apartment includes a kitchen, so you can have some home-cooked meals.
Here is a favorite Fernie apartment:
- In Fernie
- Includes a balcony, a fireplace, and free wired Internet
- Access to free parking on site
Best Time to Visit Fernie
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 6° F
- April-June: 70° F is the daytime average and 22° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 75° F and nighttime averages are around 32° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 57° F during the day and 9° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.79 inches in a year
Must See in Fernie
Fernie is well regarded for its mountains and ski slopes. Cultural attractions include Arts Station and Fernie Museum, whereas Annex Park and Ancient Cottonwoods Trailhead are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. Fernie Alpine Resort and Fernie Memorial Arena are other places to visit while you're in town.Fernie is known also for its:
How to Get to Fernie and Around the Area
Fly into Cranbrook, BC (YXC-Canadian Rockies Intl.), which is located 35.3 mi (56.8 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.