Overview of York Creek Bed and Breakfast
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Turtle Room, Wheelchair Accessible
The Nest Room, Wheelchair Accessible
About this area
Located in Coleman, York Creek Bed and Breakfast is next to a golf course and near the beach. Crowsnest Museum is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Frank Slide and Bellevue Underground Mine.
- Allison Lake Cross Country Ski Trails - 9 min drive
- Frank Slide - 10 min drive
- Bellevue Underground Mine - 14 min drive
- Terex 33-19 Titan - 30 min drive
- Sparwood Golf Club - 31 min drive
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 148 min drive
About this property
York Creek Bed and Breakfast
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- <p></p>Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this hotel in advance. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets stay for free
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- York Creek Bed & Breakfast Coleman
- York Creek Bed & Breakfast
- York Creek Coleman
- York Creek
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Everything you could hope for is there...hodpitslity, food, accomodations