Search Hostels in Cranbrook from CA $79
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Cranbrook
Other property types in Cranbrook
Fernie Stanford Resort
Reviewed on Oct. 22, 2020
Lizard Creek Lodge
Reviewed on Sep. 20, 2020
Days Inn & Conference Centre by Wyndham Cranbrook
Reviewed on Oct. 25, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're looking for somewhere affordable to stay in Cranbrook, there are 161 lodging options here to choose from, including hostels. These dorm-style accommodations come in many shapes and sizes, but they have a few qualities in common:
- Budget-friendly prices
- A social atmosphere
- Shared rooms (though many hostels offer private room options too)
By choosing a hostel in Cranbrook, you can spend less on lodging and use more of your money for going out during your stay. You can enjoy activities in this destination like skiing and hiking.
Hostels in Cranbrook
Not sure where to stay in Cranbrook? This hostel is popular:
Raging Elk Hostel - You can take advantage of free WiFi and a bar, as well as a sauna. Rooms come with showers.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Cranbrook?
Good weather's always better when you're discovering new places, so here's a little information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 11° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 78° F and nighttime averages are around 37° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 12° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.59 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Cranbrook?
Depending on what interests you, you might like these places:Natural Features
- Kimberley Nature Park
- Cominco Gardens
- Lake Koocanusa
- Cranbrook History Centre
- Kimberley's Underground Mining Railway
- Fernie Museum
- Kimberley Alpine Resort
- Fernie Alpine Resort
- Tamarack Centre
In general, Cranbrook is known for its:
- Mountain views
How to Get to Cranbrook and Around the Area
You'll find the nearest airport in Cranbrook, BC (YXC-Canadian Rockies Intl.), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) away from the city center.