Search Motels in Kimberley from CA $139
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Other property types in Kimberley
Trickle Creek Lodge
Reviewed on Dec. 29, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 13, 2020
Hotel Kimberley Downtown
Reviewed on Sep. 21, 2020
Kimberley Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Cranbrook area, you'll find 17 low-cost motels among more than 161 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash for your trip.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Kimberley. Top sights to visit include Kimberley Alpine Resort.
Fun fact: Introduced in the early 1950s, customized neon signs often lit up the roadside motels, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. At most motels, you're likely to find a free parking spot and an outdoor pool.
Here are some of our customers’ favorite motels to choose from in the larger area:
- Stay within a short 6-minute drive of Kimberley Alpine Resort.
- Enjoy access to the spa tub, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Kimberley is 15.1 mi (24.2 km) away
- Enjoy access to the terrace, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the heart of Kimberley
- Central Kimberley is 15.3 mi (24.6 km) away
- A seasonal outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the heart of Kimberley
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in KimberleyThose who've visited Kimberley have good things to say about its ski slopes and mountain landscape. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Cominco Gardens
- Kimberley Nature Park
- Columbia Mountains
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Kimberley Alpine Resort
- Trickle Creek Golf Course
- The Platzl
Kimberley is also known for its:
- Ice skating
Best Time to Visit KimberleyDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Kimberley by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 11° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 78° F and nighttime averages are around 37° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 12° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.59 inches in a year
How to Get to Kimberley and Around the Area
|Cranbrook, BC (YXC-Canadian Rockies Intl.)||Airport||10.1 mi (16.3 km)|