Overview of Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre Cranbrook
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Premier Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in Cranbrook, Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre Cranbrook is connected to the convention centre. Travellers looking for local activities can try Cranbrook Golf and Country Club and Wildstone Golf Course, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Cranbrook History Centre. Explore all the area has to offer with mountain climbing and hiking/biking trails.
- Tamarack Centre - 10 min walk
- Cranbrook History Centre - 18 min walk
- Cranbrook Golf and Country Club - 3 min drive
- Wildstone Golf Course - 5 min drive
- St. Eugene Golf Course - 7 min drive
- Cranbrook, BC (YXC-Canadian Rockies Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Skylight Cafe — 1 min walk
- Studio Lounge — 1 min walk
About this property
Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre Cranbrook
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
Price was good for older property. Was handy for why we were in Cranbrook - skating accident thatrequired surgery early one morning.