Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Cranbrook from CA $70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Cranbrook Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Cranbrook Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Cranbrook? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 34 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Check out these popular Cranbrook hotels and accommodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Fernie Slopeside Lodge is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with ski-in/ski-out access and laundry facilities. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at 3 Bdrm Loft Condo at Kimberley. This condo offers ski-in/ski-out access and private spa tubs.
- Pets can join their owners at Blacktail Ridge Lodge & RV. This guesthouse provides guests with laundry facilities and in-room kitchens.
Planning Your Trip to Cranbrook
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- April-June: the average is 74°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cranbrook is 0.59 inches
Exploring Cranbrook with Your Pet
Known for its skiing and mountains, Cranbrook has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, museums, and golfing. See the local sights and visit Tamarack Centre and Cranbrook History Centre. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Cranbrook Golf and Country Club and Casino of the Rockies. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Top Crop Garden Farm & Pet, Just 4 Pets, or Total Pet.