Coldwater Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you’re having a hard time finding motels in Coldwater, allow Expedia help you find a motel or similar property from more than 112 lodging options in the larger area. Simply filter using our search tools by price per night or money-saving amenities such as free parking and free airport transportation.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Coldwater has to offer. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include Mount St. Louis Moonstone, Horseshoe Valley, and Orillia Opera House.
Below are some of our customers’ favorite motels to book in the larger area:
Super 8 by Wyndham Midland
- Located 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the heart of Coldwater
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Gravenhurst
- A fitness center along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Coldwater is 19.4 mi (31.1 km) away
Kings Inn Midland
- Enjoy access to the picnic area, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the heart of Coldwater
- Central Coldwater is 19.4 mi (31.2 km) away
- Access to free WiFi is included.
Knights Inn Midland, ON
- 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the heart of Coldwater
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in Coldwater
Here are favorite places in and around Coldwater:
- Mount St. Louis Moonstone
- Horseshoe Valley
- Orillia Opera House
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Georgian Bay
- Georgian Bay Islands National Park
- Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Bamboo Spa
- Elmvale Jungle Zoo
- Castle Village and the Enchanted Kingdom Park
Best Time to Visit Coldwater
Determine the optimal time to visit Coldwater by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 43° F and nighttime temperatures average 6° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 24° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 77° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 12° F at night
- Rainfall averages 1.38 inches in a year
How to Get to Coldwater and Around the Area
|Muskoka, ON (YQA) ||Airport ||24.3 mi (39.2 km) |