Search Motels in Barrie from CA $53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Barrie
Monte Carlo Inn Barrie Suites
Reviewed on Mar. 1, 2021
Best Western Plus Barrie
Reviewed on Feb. 22, 2021
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Barrie
Reviewed on Mar. 1, 2021
Barrie Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Barrie - Orillia area, you'll find 30 economical motels among the more than 252 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Barrie has to offer. Horseshoe Valley, Mount St. Louis Moonstone, and Snow Valley Ski Resort are some of the popular places you can visit in the larger area.
Fun fact: Introduced in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you'll often find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Below you'll find some of our customers’ favorite motels in the larger area:
- Stay within a short 5-minute drive of Georgian College.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a furnished balcony.
- Central Barrie is 21.3 mi (34.3 km) away
- Enjoy access to the seasonal outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the heart of Barrie
- Central Barrie is 18.4 mi (29.6 km) away
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from the heart of Barrie
- Enjoy access to the RV/bus/truck parking, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in BarriePeople visiting Barrie speak highly of its restaurants. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this family-friendly area while you're out sightseeing.
Here are favorite places in and around Barrie:
- Horseshoe Valley
- Mount St. Louis Moonstone
- Snow Valley Ski Resort
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Barrie Arboretum at Sunnidale Park
- Wasaga Beach Provincial Park
- Hardwood Ski and Bike
You'll find these family-friendly attractions in the area:
- Elmvale Jungle Zoo
- Wasaga 500 Go Karts
Barrie is also known for its:
- Jogging trails
Best Time to Visit BarrieDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Barrie by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 43° F and nighttime temperatures average 6° F
- April-June: 79° F is the daytime average and 25° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 13° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.38 inches in a year
How to Get to Barrie and Around the Area
|Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)||Airport||49.1 mi (78.9 km)|