Search Resort Hotels in Barrie from CA $139
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resort Hotels in Barrie
Reviewed on Sep. 7, 2020
Other property types in Barrie
Best Western Plus Barrie
Reviewed on Sep. 10, 2020
Four Points by Sheraton Barrie
Reviewed on Sep. 21, 2020
Super 8 by Wyndham Barrie
Reviewed on Sep. 23, 2020
Resorts in Barrie
Longing for a relaxing escape? Indulge in the comforts and luxuries of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your vacation—from tasty dining options to activities and entertainment. One of the 7 comfortable resort hotels in the surrounding area might be just what you're looking for, whether you're hoping for great restaurants on site, shopping possibilities, or nightly entertainment options.
Here are our top-rated resorts around Barrie:
Horseshoe Resort - Beach resort rated 3 stars, steps from Horseshoe Valley
- 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Barrie
- Features 2 bars, a private beach, and a golf course
- 2 restaurants on site
The Briars Resort & Spa - Spa property rated 3.5 stars
- 16.8 mi (27 km) from Barrie
- Offers a restaurant
- Has a golf course, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa
What Can I Do in Barrie?
Travelers enjoy the sporting events like hockey games in Barrie, and also have good things to say about the dining options here. Experience the local theater scene at Georgian College Gryphon Theatre, or discover the shopping possibilities at Barrie Farmers Market. Horseshoe Valley and Mount St. Louis Moonstone are a couple additional top attractions in the area.
Visitors also enjoy Barrie for its:
- Jogging trails
When Should I Visit Barrie?
Here's an overview of the seasonal weather to help with picking your travel dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 43° F and nighttime temperatures average 6° F
- April-June: 79° F is the daytime average and 25° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 13° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.38 inches in a year
How to Get to Barrie and Around the Area
|Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)||Airport||49.1 mi (78.9 km)|