Find Romantic Hotels in Chilliwack from CA $84
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Chilliwack Romantic Hotels
Romantic Hotels and Accommodations in Chilliwack
Are you looking for a romantic escape? Couples choose Chilliwack for its scenic lake views, relaxing hot springs, and top-notch restaurants. If you want to spend some time strolling through captivating scenery with your love, you might make a visit to Great Blue Heron Nature Reserve, Chilliwack River Provincial Park, or Minter Gardens.
Whether you and your partner are looking for some relaxing time away or you're you'd like to have specific luxurious amenities, you can choose from 16 lodging options in Chilliwack for the ideal romantic vacation.
Our guests appreciate these hotels and other accommodations for their romantic atmosphere and amenities:
Harrison Beach Hotel: This condo offers a spa tub, an indoor pool, and a restaurant. Our guests appreciate its spacious rooms and beach locale.
Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa: 3-star hotel featuring couples' treatment rooms, hot springs, and 3 outdoor pools. Customers give good reviews for its beach locale and proximity to shopping.
When is the Best Time to Visit Chilliwack?
Weather can be an important factor in your romantic holiday, so we've gathered seasonal rainfall and temperature stats to help you plan your vacation:
- Hottest months: August, July, September, and June, with an average temperature of 74°F
- Coldest months: December, January, February, and November, with an average temperature of 31°F
- Driest months: August, September, July, and April, with an average rainfall of 0.08 inches
- Rainiest months: November, December, October, and January, with an average rainfall of 0.20 inches
Sightseeing in and Around Chilliwack
There's nothing better than wandering around a new destination with your sweetheart, so consider checking out all that Chilliwack has to offer. If you and your love want to take in the area's natural beauty, you'll be sure to enjoy Chilliwack for its beautiful lakeside setting and hot springs. You might think about stopping by Chilliwack Museum and Historical Society, Prospera Centre, or Cottonwood Shopping Mall while you're seeing the sights.Travelers also pick Chilliwack for its:
- Historical sites
- Cultural attractions
Getting Around Chilliwack
If you're looking to fly to Chilliwack, the closest major airport is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), located 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the city center. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Agassiz Station or Mission City Station.
Frequently asked questions
Searching for romantic hotels in Chilliwack?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Chilliwack?
When is the best time of year for a romantic getaway to Chilliwack?
What is there to do in Chilliwack?
What’s the best way to get to Chilliwack and around town during my romantic getaway?
More trip options
- Top areas for Romantic Hotels
- Find More Hotels near Chilliwack
- More Hotel Options in Chilliwack
- More Accommodation Types in Chilliwack
- Hotels near Popular Chilliwack Attractions
- Other Hotels near Chilliwack, British Columbia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Chilliwack Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends