Find Family Hotels in Chilliwack from CA $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Chilliwack Family Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Where Should We Stay in Chilliwack?
If you've been thinking about a trip with your kids, the historic destination of Chilliwack is a good choice. The biking trails, lake views, and restaurants are just some of the things that make this an attractive family vacation destination. Take to the air and fly into Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), which is located 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the city center. When you're thinking about where you should stay in Chilliwack, you might want to consider one of the 48 kid-friendly hotels and other accommodations here.
Vacationing families have good things to say about these accommodations:
Best Western Plus Regency Inn & Conference Centre: Offers 2 indoor pools, a restaurant, and free parking. Guests like the helpful staff at this 3-star hotel.
Brookside Inn Boutique Hotel - Offers free parking, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Guests like the overall comfort and quiet location at this 3.5-star hotel.
When Should We Visit Chilliwack?
You're probably hoping for good weather for your family trip. Use these tips to plan when to pack up the kids and head to Chilliwack.
- Hottest months: August, July, September, and June, with an average temperature of 74°F
- Coldest months: December, January, February, and November, with an average temperature of 31°F
- Driest months: August, September, July, and April, with an average rainfall of 0.08 inches
- Rainiest months: November, December, October, and January, with an average rainfall of 0.20 inches
What Should We See and Do in Chilliwack?
Chilliwack Museum and Historical Society and Prospera Centre are interesting attractions you and your family might enjoy exploring while you are staying in Chilliwack. Make sure you have lots of time for activities like Cottonwood Shopping Mall and Tap-Ins Putting Course.Chilliwack is also known for its:
- Historical sites
- Hot springs
- Mountain views
- Cultural attractions
Getting Around Chilliwack
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Agassiz Station or Mission City Station. Chilliwack might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Frequently asked questions
What's Chilliwack like for family-friendly vacations?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Chilliwack?
How many family-friendly hotels will I be able to find in Chilliwack?
What's the weather like in Chilliwack?
What's there to see and do with your family in Chilliwack?
Travelers Loved These Family Hotels
More trip options
- Top areas for Family Hotels
- Find More Hotels near Chilliwack
- More Hotel Options in Chilliwack
- More Accommodation Types in Chilliwack
- Hotels near Popular Chilliwack Attractions
- Other Hotels near Chilliwack, British Columbia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Chilliwack Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends