- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Boston University
- 13 min walk
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- 16 min walk
- 9 min walk
- Cambridge Pizzeria
- 10 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Cambridge, Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston is in the business district and on a river. Newbury Street and Harvard Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fenway Park or TD Garden. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Boston University - 13 min walk
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - 16 min walk
- Hynes Convention Center - 3 min drive
- Fenway Park - 3 min drive
- Longwood Medical Area - 3 min drive
- Boston Yawkey Station - 9 min drive
- Boston University West Station - 14 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Zephyr on the Charles — 1 min walk
- Dimitrios - 9 min walk
- Cambridge Pizzeria - 10 min walk
- Pacific Street Park - 11 min walk
- Rhett's - 12 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- This property offers shuttle service to/from Kendall Square only with connections to the Red Line transit for Boston and Cambridge. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 7 per stay).
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb/34 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23.50 for adults and USD 10.98 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD7 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Tax ID - C0015920490. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Overall ok. Too expensive and rooms small- staff could have been more helpful and understanding with our request for a room move, but it seemed like they didn’t want the bother,