- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Boston Opera House
- 7 min walk
- Boston Common
- 10 min walk
- Joy Luck Hot Pot
- 3 min walk
- New Saigon Sandwich
- 3 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Boston's Chinatown neighbourhood, DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown is in the entertainment district and near the airport. Boston Harbor and Boston Marathon Finish Line are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TD Garden or Fenway Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Tufts Medical Center Station is just steps away and Chinatown Station is 5 minutes by foot.
- Boston Opera House - 7 min walk
- Boston Common - 10 min walk
- Copley Square - 16 min walk
- Copley Place - 18 min walk
- Boston Children's Museum - 19 min walk
- Tufts Medical Center Station - 1 min walk
- Boston South Station - 12 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Wisteria — 1 min walk
- Joy Luck Hot Pot - 3 min walk
- New Saigon Sandwich - 3 min walk
- Empire Garden Restaurant - 3 min walk
- My Thai Vegan Cafe - 3 min walk
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0015000351. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Relaxing experience, staff friendly, clean, security in the hotel, and in the area, well located e