Top Hotels in Biarritz
Reviewed on Oct. 18, 2019
Reviewed on Aug. 9, 2020
Reviewed on Mar. 6, 2020
Top things to do in Biarritz
San Sebastian & Biarritz full day tour
Biarritz and the French Basque Coast Tour from San Sebastian
Biarritz and French Basque Coast tour in small groups
Biarritz Beach Vacation
If you're eager to escape the hectic rush of the city, a Biarritz vacation is the answer to your vacation prayers. There’s no shortage of stunning views to take in during a trip to Biarritz. Those who enjoy being near the water are likely to be familiar with Cote des Basques (0.6 miles (1.0 km) away) and will probably prefer to stay nearby. But don't worry if the surrounding accommodations are all booked out. Plenty of visitors also take advantage of Biarritz packages around Milady Beach and Marbella Beach.
Things You Should Know About Biarritz
- Choosing a hotel near the ocean means picture-perfect vistas and long walks along the shoreline just before nightfall. Look through our Biarritz beach hotels and see what's available.
- Lots of travelers also base themselves in apartments around these parts. Belize and Amazing two Bedroom Flat, 10min From Miramar Beach are a few places that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Not a fan of repeatedly reaching for your wallet during your vacation? We know how you feel. With most things taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Biarritz are the perfect remedy.
- Our Biarritz things to do page is a terrific place to start planning your getaway to Biarritz. After you arrive, get chatting to one of the 33,200 locals to discover even more.
- Save a pretty penny on amazing experiences with our Biarritz vacation deals. Visit Casino Barriere, as well as other major attractions, with the dollars left over in your pocket.