This luxurious house overlooks Lake Ontario right at your doorstep. Built-in 2013. Situated in 2572 Sqft. All stone and brick custom built bungalow with attached triple car garage.This Awesome house is all hardwood, marble and ceramic with fully insulated, drywalled, vapor barrier, Italian concept, and trends. Eat-in Kitchen with Granite Countertop and Island. Built-in Stove/Oven, Microwave, Fridge, Pellet Stove, Cable & Water Softener. It is located in Prince Edward County near Barcovan Beach Rd. Master bedroom has a king bed, full washroom with Jacuzzi and a large stand-in shower; it has a separate entrance to a private deck overlooking a huge beautiful field. Other six bedroom have queen and double beds,a spacious walk-in closet and a beautiful view of Lake Ontario. The common area has a double bed. Each bedroom has its own TV.
There are two dining areas and a fully equipped kitchen, with all the essential cutlery, pots, pans, etc. It has all the necessary appliances i.e. fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, etc. The living room is nice and spacious with a warm fireplace and a very comfy sofa that you can relax in while talking and watching TV.
Our large front yard and cozy backyard both have stunning views that you can unwind to. The front yard overlooks Lake Ontario and the backyard overlooks a large farming land. There are two back decks which you can relax and cook delicious BBQ meals for all your guests. Pool table, bikes, jacuzzi, and fire pit included. Enjoy your day watching life on the open lake right at your doorstep.
HURRY AND BOOK IT NOW BEFORE THE DATES ARE FULLY BOOKED.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VIEWING OUR LISTING.
Interaction with guests
I meet all my guests in person upon check-in to provide them with the key to the house. For any and all requests, you are able to contact me directly before and during the stay. Check-in procedure: Once we know your exact check-in time, we will wait for you at the house.
This reservation has a Flexible cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 30 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 30 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 14 to 29 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 14 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are refundable if you cancel within 48 hours of placing your booking request.
Our house rules: no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
Other things to note
The terms are binded to an agreement which both the guest and the owner must agree on.
- Guests are not allowed to invite other guests to the property without discussing with the owner.
- Any functions, such as parties and celebrations during their stay in the cottage are strictly prohibited.
- Place all garbage in bags in the garbage bins located in the Garage.
- Damage Deposit: The damage deposit may be retained by the owner and applied against any and all damage and loss to the Property. If the damage caused exceeds the Damage Deposit, the guest agrees to pay for the remaining costs to repair for the damage.
- The guest is responsible for any damage or injury during their stay.
- Ensure to leave the place in the exact same condition as found upon check-in
- Respect furniture, floor, walls and electronics. Leave it where and how you find it.
- Please do not damage the bedding sheets. Treat it like your own. Same rules apply as if I was staying at your place.
- Please remove shoes upon entering the unit.
- When you leave the unit, kindly turn off all the lights and electronic items.
- Since we have a well-system, please bring your own bottled water.
- To let you know, we also have a septic system.