- Winnipeg Art Gallery
- 2 min walk
- University of Winnipeg
- 4 min walk
- Royal Winnipeg Ballet
- 6 min walk
- Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Winnipeg, Holiday Inn and Suites Winnipeg Downtown is in the business district and connected to a shopping centre. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Canadian Museum for Human Rights, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Forks Market and Polo Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Bell MTS Place or Shaw Park Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Winnipeg Art Gallery - 2 min walk
- University of Winnipeg - 4 min walk
- Royal Winnipeg Ballet - 6 min walk
- Bell MTS Place - 7 min walk
- RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg - 10 min walk
- Winnipeg Union Station - 6 min drive
- Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- Peppermill Cafe – Family restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn and Suites Winnipeg Downtown
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 12 for adults and CAD 4 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 75 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg Downtown
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was downtown, close to the university, great location. Restaurants close by, shops etc.