- Vienna State Opera
- 2 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Museum of Art History
- 7 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Vienna, Das Opernring Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Vienna State Opera and Belvedere are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Spanish Riding School and Hofburg Imperial Palace. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wiener Stadthalle or Ernst Happel Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
5/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (611 reviews)
- Safe (399 reviews)
- Great shopping (374 reviews)
- Vienna State Opera - 2 min walk
- Albertina - 4 min walk
- Museum of Art History - 7 min walk
- Spanish Riding School - 7 min walk
- Hofburg Imperial Palace - 8 min walk
- Wien Mitte Station - 4 min drive
- Karlsplatz U-Bahn - 6 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Said the butcher2 the cow – Bistro with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days.
- Platzhirsch Nightclub – Bar. Open on selected days. Reservations required.
About this property
Das Opernring Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Older charming well maintained hotel with extremely helpful and courteous staff, some are very enthusiastic about helping people enjoy being a visitor in Vienna and guiding them along in planning activities (hello Howard!). Nice breakfast with longer than usual hours til 1100am. Rooms were kept meticulously clean and housekeeping was very respectful of the guests sleeping hours. I will definitely be returning to Vienna and Das Opernring as my host in the near future. Scott Raffa, San Francisco