- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of Happy Day Inn
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Happy Day Inn is located in Burnaby. Metropolis at Metrotown and Granville Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Vancouver Waterfront and Holland Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rogers Arena or BC Place Stadium.
- Metropolis at Metrotown - 12 min drive
- Holland Park - 16 min drive
- Simon Fraser University - 18 min drive
- Pacific Coliseum - 19 min drive
- Coquitlam Centre - 22 min drive
- Edmonds Station - 3 min drive
- Port Moody Station - 13 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Subway - 7 min drive
- Quiznos - 7 min drive
- Naan Bites - 7 min drive
- A&W - 8 min drive
- Tora Sushi - 8 min drive
About this property
Happy Day Inn
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: CAD 39.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Was a good rate a convieniet location Breakfast could be better not happy that fire Alarm went off twice during nite and early am Office not concerned said came from room Been reno only 1 stair way exit no elevator A lot of pounding on wall during nite kept us Awake for hours would nit come back