- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hyatt Regency Toronto
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Room, 1 King Bed (CN Tower View)
Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds (CN Tower View)
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed (CN Tower View)
Suite (Specialty/Director Suite)
Room, 2 Double Beds (CN Tower View, High Floor)
Room, 1 King Bed (CN Tower View, High Floor)
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Suite (CN Tower View)
Room, 1 King Bed (High Floor)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (High Floor)
About this area
Located in Toronto's Toronto Entertainment District neighbourhood, Hyatt Regency Toronto is in the city centre and near the beach. Princess of Wales Theatre and Royal Alexandra Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit PATH Underground Shopping Mall and Toronto Eaton Centre. Check out an event or a game at Rogers Centre, and consider making time for Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Princess of Wales Theatre - 3 min walk
- Royal Alexandra Theatre - 6 min walk
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 8 min walk
- CN Tower - 8 min walk
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada - 11 min walk
- St Andrew Station - 8 min walk
- Union Station - 13 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Toronto
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 100 per accommodation, per day (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay).
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb/34 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 29 for adults and CAD 29 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per accommodation, per day (maximum CAD100.00 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
No valet, room service was inconsistent with service and quality