- Ryerson University
- 8 min walk
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- 9 min walk
- Toronto Eaton Centre
- 12 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre is in an area with great shopping. Royal Ontario Museum and Hockey Hall of Fame are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Nathan Phillips Square and The Distillery Historic District. Check out an event or a game at Scotiabank Arena, and consider making time for Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: College Station is just steps away and Wellesley Station is 8 minutes by foot.
- Ryerson University - 8 min walk
- Yonge-Dundas Square - 9 min walk
- Toronto Eaton Centre - 12 min walk
- Nathan Phillips Square - 16 min walk
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus - 17 min walk
- College Station - 2 min walk
- Toronto Union Station - 3 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Carlton Restaurant – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 15.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.