- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Onondaga County War Memorial
- 3 min walk
- Landmark Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Tang Flavor Authentic Chinese Food
- 1 min walk
- Cafe Kubal
- 3 min walk
- Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Marriott Syracuse Downtown is located in Syracuse. Onondaga County War Memorial and Armory Square are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Destiny USA and Central New York Regional Market. Check out an event or a game at Carrier Dome, and consider making time for New York State Fairgrounds, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Onondaga County War Memorial - 3 min walk
- Landmark Theatre - 4 min walk
- Everson Museum of Art - 5 min walk
- OnCenter Complex - 6 min walk
- Armory Square - 7 min walk
- Syracuse Regional Transportation Center - 8 min drive
- Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Eleven Waters — 1 min walk
- The Cavalier Room — 1 min walk
- Tang Flavor Authentic Chinese Food - 1 min walk
- Cafe Kubal - 3 min walk
- The Mission - 4 min walk
About this property
Marriott Syracuse Downtown
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay.
- 2 per room (up to 30 lb/14 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 15.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 18.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Marriott Syracuse Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Syracuse Downtown
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I didn't like the location, hard to find at night. Detailed cleaning could be done more on room. Vents in bathroom were very dusty and above lights and mirrors. As I have asthma it was troublesome. There was mold in the grout in shower. Not of Marriott standard.