Overview of Hyatt At Olive 8
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, Allergy Friendly (Pure Room)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed (High Floor)
About this area
Located in Seattle, Hyatt At Olive 8 is in the city centre and near a metro station. Pike Place Market and Seattle Waterfront are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Pioneer Square and Lake Union. Seattle Aquarium and Seattle Great Wheel are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including snowboarding and skiing. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Seattle Paramount Theatre - 2 min walk
- Nordstrom - 3 min walk
- Washington State Convention Center - 4 min walk
- Pike Place Market - 11 min walk
- Seattle Art Museum - 12 min walk
- King Street Station - 3 min drive
- Westlake Station - 4 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Caffe Ladro - 1 min walk
- The Market Hall - 1 min walk
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - 1 min walk
- Café Yumm! - 1 min walk
- The Carlile Room - 1 min walk
About this property
Hyatt At Olive 8
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We were headed to the Paramount for a matinee play. We stopped at the hotel at 12:45 to drop our bags off thinking we could check-in after the play. But they had our room ready and we were so grateful. The food in the restaurant is awesome. We had Amazing grilled cheese sent up to the room and the kids enjoyed every bite. The room was comfortable, clean and Well-appointed. Plus it is eco-friendly!! We will stay here again!!