Get an overview of this hotelClose to high-tech businesses on Seattle's Eastside
Popular property highlights
This 10-story hotel is a few blocks from Meydenbauer Center, five minutes from Bellevue Square shopping, and a short drive from the Microsoft and AT&T campuses and downtown Seattle.
Full fitness center and outdoor pool
A seasonal outdoor pool and spa tub are sheltered by trees and encircled by a roomy sundeck. The Hilton Bellevue also provides on-site shopping.
All 353 guestrooms, which were renovated in June 2014, feature pillowtop mattresses, balconies, flat-screen TVs with free premium channels, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Hilton Bellevue features a light-filled 7-story atrium lobby featuring foliage and modern décor. A specialty coffee shop serves beverages and light snacks in the atrium area with seating available for guests using the hotel's WiFi access.
Event facilities span 60,000 sq feet (5,574 square meters) and include 2 ballrooms and 15 meeting rooms with catering and wedding services available. Guests have access to a 24-hour business center with convenient services such as photocopying, printing, and express mail.
Recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fully equipped 24-hour fitness center. Self parking is available for a fee. A free local shuttle is provided to take guests to and from the nearby shopping center within a 1-mile radius (1.6 kilometers) of the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 15
- Year Built 1982
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 5574
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 60000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 353
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Basil's Bistro - Casual yet sophisticated restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine. Menu selections include salmon, pork, and Northwest-style cioppino. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Features a plated Sunday brunch.
Basil's Bar - Located in the main lobby, this bar features premium crafted beers on tap and specialty Northwest wines. Serving appetizers and dinner specials. Two 42-inch flat-panel TVs offer sports entertainment. Happy hour daily.
Coffee Bar - Located in the hotel atrium, it offers a selection of specialty coffee beverages and light snacks. Boasting a comfortable atmosphere of warm colors, it also features WiFi. Open daily from 6 AM to 2 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's 24-hour fitness room has treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, and free weights. The Hilton features a seasonal pool and spa tub.
Six miles away, Bellevue Golf Course provides an 18-hole public course, driving range, putting green, and clubhouse with restaurant and pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per day
- Bellevue Hilton
- Hilton Bellevue
- Hilton Hotel Bellevue
- Hilton Bellevue Hotel
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. The seasonal pool will be open from May to September. Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.