Top Hotels in Salvador
Reviewed on Mar. 16, 2020
Reviewed on Feb. 13, 2020
Top things to do in Salvador
Salvador Beach Vacation
If you're desperate to escape the hectic rush of the city, a Salvador vacation is just the ticket. There's no lack of coastal views to soak up on a trip to Salvador. Those who enjoy being near the water may already be familiar with Farol da Barra Beach (2 miles (4 km) away) and will probably prefer to stay close by. But there's no need to stress if the closest hotels are all booked out. Loads of visitors to the area also book Salvador packages near Guarajuba Beach and Jaua Beach.
Things You Should Know About Salvador
- Nothing screams vacation more than staying within moments of the shoreline. If you agree with us, check out what's on offer among our Salvador beach hotels.
- Private vacation homes, such as Solar dos Arcos and Lindo Village em Itacimirim, are also popular property types here. Compare amenities and prices and then take your pick.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Salvador. They make it easy to budget. Leave your wallet in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Want to know what Salvador has to offer? You can't beat local knowledge. As soon as you arrive, chat to a few of the 2,711,800 people who live here. Check out our handy Salvador things to do page, too.
- Save big bucks on experiences by booking our Salvador vacation deals. With wonderful attractions such as Forte de Santo Antonio da Barra to put on your to-do list, this destination will keep you on the go.