- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Piazza del Popolo
- 7 min walk
- Via del Corso
- 8 min walk
- Gelateria ICarusO
- 1 min walk
- Il Catanese
- 2 min walk
- Rome (XRJ-Termini Rail Station)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Rome's Vatican neighbourhood, Le Méridien Visconti Rome is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Villa Borghese and Pincio, while Vatican Museums and Borghese Gallery are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Piazza del Popolo - 7 min walk
- Via del Corso - 8 min walk
- Castel Sant'Angelo - 11 min walk
- Piazza di Spagna - 15 min walk
- Spanish Steps - 18 min walk
- Flaminio - Piazza del Popolo Station - 8 min walk
- Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station - 11 min walk
- Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 25 min drive
- Longitude 12 Bar+Bistrot — 1 min walk
- Gelateria ICarusO - 1 min walk
- Il Catanese - 2 min walk
- Binario 9 3/4 coffee house - 2 min walk
- Capatoast toasteria take away - 3 min walk
About this property
Le Méridien Visconti Rome
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Méridien Visconti Rome Hotel
- Méridien Visconti Hotel
- Méridien Visconti Rome
- Méridien Visconti
- Hotel Visconti Palace
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great location and friendly, helpful staff at the front desk.