- Liked: Staff & service
- Trajan's Market
- 2 min walk
- Piazza Venezia
- 6 min walk
- Santa Cristina al Quirinale
- 1 min walk
- Theatre Café
- 1 min walk
- Rome (XRJ-Termini Rail Station)
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Rome's Monti neighbourhood, Hotel Hiberia is in the city centre and near a metro station. Roman Forum and Borghese Gallery are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Via del Corso and Via Veneto. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica.
- Via Nazionale - 1 min walk
- Trajan's Market - 2 min walk
- Piazza Venezia - 6 min walk
- Roman Forum - 7 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 9 min walk
- Cavour Station - 9 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 20 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Santa Cristina al Quirinale - 1 min walk
- Theatre Café - 1 min walk
- Madre Rome - 2 min walk
- The public house - 2 min walk
- Burger King - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Hiberia Rome
- Hotel Hiberia
- Hiberia Rome
- Hiberia Hotel Rome
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The location cannot be beat. The front desk staff definitely is very attentive and cares to follow up all the time, kudos to them. The breakfast is pretty basic, the coffee just warm. The air in the room isn't the best. We went these in late november and had to open our windows overnight in order to just be able to sleep (the room was too warm).