Search Motels in Prince George from CA $60
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Prince George
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Prince George
Travelodge by Wyndham Prince George
Reviewed on Oct. 19, 2020
Coast Prince George Hotel by APA
Reviewed on Oct. 24, 2020
Pomeroy Inn & Suites Prince George
Reviewed on Oct. 26, 2020
Prince George Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from 9 affordable motels in Prince George among more than 32 lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Fun fact: Introduced in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and you can see these today along the historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you're likely to find an outdoor pool and a free parking spot.
Below are some of our customers' recommended Prince George motels available to book:
- Enjoy access to the business center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A restaurant along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Enjoy the in-room kitchen, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities are available during your stay.
Things to Do in Prince GeorgeThose who've visited Prince George like the gardens. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Forests for the World
- Fort George Park
- Cottonwood Island Park
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- CN Centre
- Prince George Aquatic Centre
- Exploration Place Museum and Science Centre
Prince George is also known for its:
- University life
Best Time to Visit Prince GeorgeDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Prince George by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 44° F and nighttime temperatures average 5° F
- April-June: 71° F is the daytime average and 25° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 35° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 57° F during the day and 8° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.75 inches in a year
How to Get to Prince George and Around the Area
|Prince George, BC (YXS)||Airport||5.1 mi (8.1 km)|
|Prince George Station||Train Station||2.8 mi (4.5 km)|