Overview of Econo Lodge
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Quadruple Room, Non Smoking
Family Room, 3 Double Beds, 1 Sofa Bed, Non Smoking
Family Room, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Double Bed, 1 Sofa Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Prince George, Econo Lodge is in the city centre and near the airport. Exploration Place Museum and Science Centre and Prince George Railway and Forestry Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Rotary Soccer Fields and Prince George Golf and Curling Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at CN Centre or Charles Jago Northern Sport Centre. Make sure you don't miss outdoor adventures like hunting, mountain climbing and hiking/biking trails, or hop on a free hire bike nearby and take a self-guided tour around Prince George.
- University Hospital of Northern British Columbia - 12 min walk
- Fort George Park - 20 min walk
- Exploration Place Museum and Science Centre - 2 min drive
- Prince George Railway and Forestry Museum - 4 min drive
- Cottonwood Island Park - 4 min drive
- Prince George Station - 13 min walk
- Prince George, BC (YXS) - 16 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: CAD 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within the same city as the property will not be allowed to check in. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
I like it that it's close to a shopping mall near the drug stores, grocery store, restaurants and gas bar behind facilities