Find a Bed and Breakfast in Prince George from CA $85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Prince George
Other property types in Prince George
Travelodge by Wyndham Prince George
Reviewed on Oct. 19, 2020
Coast Prince George Hotel by APA
Reviewed on Oct. 24, 2020
Pomeroy Inn & Suites Prince George
Reviewed on Oct. 26, 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Prince George?
If you want to find an accommodation with fewer rooms than a hotel and a cozy environment, a bed and breakfast may be the perfect thing for your vacation to Prince George. You'll find 32 lodging options and 2 B&Bs for your vacation in Prince George. If your ideal vacation to Prince George includes spending lots of time outside, Forests for the World and Fort George Park are good spots to enjoy the scenery.
B&Bs all have a unique charm— whether it’s a garden for guests to admire or a beautiful breakfast room, the tiny details are what make bed and breakfasts a home away from home. You might consider checking out these B&Bs in Prince George:
Ridgeview Gardens Bed & Breakfast: 3 stars, 2 rooms
- Deep soaking tub
Grateful Bed & Breakfast: 2.5 stars, 2 rooms
- Cooked-to-order breakfast
- Individually decorated rooms
How to Pack for the Weather in Prince George
If you're trying to decide when might be the best time to visit Prince George, we've collected some relevant weather info to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 0.75 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 44° F and nighttime temperatures average 5° F
- April-June: 71° F is the daytime average and 25° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 35° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 57° F during the day and 8° F at night
Exploring Prince George
If you're looking for some activities to entertain you on your trip, consider visiting CN Centre and Prince George Aquatic Centre. You might put Exploration Place Museum and Science Centre and Prince George Railway and Forestry Museum on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Prince George for its:
- University life
Transportation Options In and Around Prince George
Fly into Prince George, BC (YXS), which is located 5.1 mi (8.1 km) away from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.