Top Hotels in Porto
Reviewed on Aug. 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 4, 2020
Reviewed on Mar. 16, 2020
Top things to do in Porto
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, River Cruise, & Calem Cellar Tour
Douro Valley Tour - Wine Tasting, Lunch & River Cruise
Porto Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Porto Beach Vacation
There's nothing more relaxing than a Porto vacation. Whether you're treating yourself to refreshing margaritas at a local bar or reading your favorite novel by the ocean's edge, your trip to Porto is the time to live out your beachy fantasies. Many visitors choose to stay close to Matosinhos Beach, situated just 5 miles (8 km) from the town center. However, you'll also discover an excellent range of Porto packages around Leca da Palmeira Beach and Vila do Conde Beach, two other popular nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Porto
- Staying close to the water means mesmerizing vistas and relaxing walks along the shoreline at twilight. Cast your eye over our Porto beach hotels and see what's available.
- Apartments, like Porto Gaia City and Beach by MP and Solazul Apartment, are also popular types of properties here. Compare prices and amenities and take your pick!
- Alternatively, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Porto deal with all the finer details. That means more time for you to zero in on the important task of kicking back and chilling out.
- Eager to know what Porto has to offer? It's hard to beat insider knowledge. As soon as you arrive, strike up a conversation with a few of the 249,600 people who live here. Check out our Porto things to do page, too.
- Save loads of cash on experiences by booking our Porto vacation deals. With terrific attractions such as Sandeman Cellars to put on your to-do list, this popular destination will keep you busy.