Overview of Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking, 2 Bathrooms
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
About this area
Near a metro station, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Penn's Landing and Independence National Historical Park, while Philadelphia Zoo and Adventure Aquarium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wells Fargo Center or Lincoln Financial Field.
- Simeone Foundation Museum - 4 min drive
- Wells Fargo Center - 6 min drive
- Fort Mifflin - 6 min drive
- John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum - 8 min drive
- River Winds Golf Course - 25 min drive
- Oregon Station - 9 min drive
- Philadelphia Eastwick Station - 19 min walk
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Ruby Tuesday - 4 min drive
- Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet - 5 min drive
- Dunkin' Donuts - 5 min drive
- La Tapenade - 5 min drive
- Famous Famiglia - 5 min drive
About this property
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75, per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75.00 per stay.
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 35.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: USD 5 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. This property only accepts credit cards for all bookings and on-site payments. Cash is not accepted. Prepaid credit cards are not accepted. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
I have a young, disables child with allergies. The only thing that she could eat at breakfast was an orange and an apple. She might have had an egg patty but everything was ice cold (even at 7:10 am and breakfast started at 7) . The reason that I was upset was that she was not feeling well. I asked if I could bring a couple of things at the room. I was told there is a policy that nothing back to the room. In a week full of corona virus you would think you wouldn’t want a sick person with a fever in with everyone, but hey. But the rude and discourteous manner that it was handled was ridiculous. There can be exceptions made. I tried to speak to the front desk - you have to talk to the kitchen. I tried to speak to the kitchen manager - who wasn’t there - and the person “checking in “ “There ain’t nothing I can do about that” when I said yes, I guess I could eat but I guess my sick 5 year old should just skip breakfast? Very POOR customer service. Also, when checking in I told the desk that we had a handicapped child - the cabinets were old and breaking in pieces and there were many cracked tiles in the bathroom - safety hazards for any child. Our reservation had 3 people listed but there were not enough towels , etc. Overall extremely disappointing and we will let other parents, especially with children with disabilities, that this is not the place for them.