Get an overview of this hotelPhiladelphia Center City hotel connected to convention center
Popular property highlights
City center location
Linked by skywalk to the Pennsylvania Convention Center and Gallery Mall, this Center City Philadelphia hotel is 7 blocks from Chinatown and 8 blocks from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. The 13th St Trolley station is just a block away.
Fitness rooms, pool
In the 92,000 square feet of flexible function space, the hotel offers two fitness rooms and an indoor pool; a restaurant, bar, and coffee shop.
The hotel's 1,408 guestrooms offer Marriott's Revive Collection signature bedding, high-speed Internet access, video games, complimentary premium TV channels, and subtle decor with an antique touch. Free cribs are also available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
Connected to the Pennsylvania Convention Center and Gallery Mall via skywalk, Marriott Philadelphia Downtown is in central Center City Philadelphia. Constitution Center, Independence Hall, and the Liberty Bell are eight blocks away.
Recreational amenities include a fitness center in each building with cardio equipment and free weights, and an indoor pool. Free WiFi is available in public areas.
The hotel offers a function space appropriate for conferences, banquets, and weddings. Business services include 72 meeting rooms, a business center, a Kinko's branch in the lobby, and notary, secretarial, and shipping services.
The hotel also includes a restaurant, a bar, and a Starbucks coffee shop.
Smoking is not permitted in the hotel.
- Express check-in
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 72
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 8547
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 92000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 1,408
- Number of floors - 23
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
13 - American classics with a contemporary twist. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Circ - Lobby bar in a chic contemporary setting. Signature cocktails, light snacks, and appetizers. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Starbucks - Specialty coffees and coffee drinks, pastries, and other baked goods. Open throughout the day.
Room service - available from early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The seventh floor of Marriott Philadelphia Downtown's main building houses a fitness room and an indoor pool. A second fitness room is located on the third floor of the deluxe building. Fitness rooms include cardio equipment (each come with individual TVs) and free weights.
Boat tours operate on the Delaware River. Public golf courses are located within five miles of the hotel, including Franklin D. Roosevelt Golf Club, Cobbs Creek Golf Club, and Juniata Golf Course.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Marriott Hotel Philadelphia Downtown
- Marriott Philadelphia Downtown
- Philadelphia Downtown Marriott
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Marriott Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.
Business Power Package
Book a stay in a qualifying rate plan and receive the following:
- Breakfast for one daily
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- Complimentary local and long distance calls
Offer not combinable with other promotions. Guests must book “Business Power Package” rate plan to qualify.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert