- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Notary Hotel, Autograph Collection
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom (King and Sofa beds)
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Executive Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed (PURE Wellness Room)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (PURE Wellness Room)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Signature Room, 1 King Bed
Signature Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Philadelphia, The Notary Hotel, Autograph Collection is in the city centre and near a metro station. Reading Terminal Market and Walnut Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Penn's Landing and Independence National Historical Park. Philadelphia Zoo and Adventure Aquarium are not to be missed.
- City Hall - 1 min walk
- Reading Terminal Market - 4 min walk
- Pennsylvania Convention Center - 5 min walk
- The Franklin Institute - 14 min walk
- Rittenhouse Square - 16 min walk
- 13th St. Station - 2 min walk
- Philadelphia 30th St Station - 3 min drive
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Sabroso+Sorbo — 1 min walk
- La Colombe® — 1 min walk
- Chili's - 2 min walk
- The Melting Pot - 2 min walk
- Maggiano's - 3 min walk
About this property
The Notary Hotel, Autograph Collection
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.13 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness