Search Hostels in Parksville from CA $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Parksville
Other property types in Parksville
THE Beach Club Resort
Reviewed on Oct. 22, 2020
Bayside Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection
Reviewed on Oct. 15, 2020
Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort
Reviewed on Oct. 25, 2020
Hostels and More in Parksville
Parksville has 54 lodging choices, so if you can't find a hostel in town, you can still pick something that has what you need. For those who prefer to save money on overnight stays and focus more on going out, you can score great deals on Expedia. We've heard good things about this destination's natural setting, including its beaches and sea views.
You may be able to find reasonable prices at these Parksville accommodations, which have positive reviews from our guests:
Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort - Located within a 5-minute walk of Parksville Beach. You can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this hotel.
Travelodge by Wyndham Parksville - Located within a 5-minute walk of Parksville Beach. You can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and tour/ticket assistance at this hotel.
Sandcastle Inn - Located within a 5-minute walk of Parksville Beach. Property features at this motel include free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort - Located within a 5-minute walk of Parksville Beach. Guests can enjoy free continental breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this motel.
Paradise Sea Shell Motel - Located within a 20-minute walk of Parksville Beach. You can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this motel.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Parksville?
The weather can be a big factor when you're experiencing new places, so here's a little information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 51° F and nighttime temperatures average 32° F
- April-June: 69° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 74° F and nighttime averages are around 45° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 32° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.85 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Parksville?
Depending on your interests, you might like these places to visit:Top Sights
- Parksville Beach
- Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park
- Departure Bay Ferry Terminal
- Parksville Community Park
- Top Bridge Community Park
- Milner Gardens and Woodland
- Craig Heritage Park and Museum
- North Island Wildlife Recovery Centre
- Village Theater
Overall, Parksville is known for its:
- Mountain views
- Bird watching
How to Get to Parksville and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the closest airport in Nanaimo, BC (ZNA-Nanaimo Harbour Water Aerodrome), 20 mi (32.3 km) from the city center. An alternative is Pender Harbour, BC (YPT-Pender Harbour Waterdrome), situated 24.6 mi (39.5 km) away.