Hotels in Norrmalm, Stockholm from CA $107
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Norrmalm hotels and places to stay
Visiting Norrmalm in Albano
Norrmalm is a historic neighborhood known for its ample dining options and charming cafés. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Royal Swedish Opera, Museum of Medieval Stockholm, and National Museum. Norrmalm is an ideal home base for exploring the greater Albano area, especially with 60 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Staying in Albano's Norrmalm Neighborhood
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighborhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Lydmar Hotel: 5-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant, and 2 bars, steps from National Museum. Our guests enjoy the hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Grand Hôtel Stockholm: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an indoor pool, steps from National Museum. Expedia travelers like this hotel's central location and breakfast.
- Hotel Kungsträdgården - The Kings Garden Hotel: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant, and a fitness center, steps from Royal Swedish Opera. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its central location and breakfast.
Norrmalm might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Albano neighborhood for your stay. Gamla Stan is a neighborhood known for its interesting historical sites, major shopping area, and ample dining options. This neighborhood is home to 21 hotels and other accommodations including these top choices:
- Residence Perseus Apartments: 4-star apartment, featuring free WiFi, steps from Stockholm Palace.
- Hotel Sven Vintappare: 3.5-star hotel with free breakfast, free WiFi, and a coffee shop, steps from Stockholm Palace. Expedia travelers like this hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Victory Hotel: 4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, free breakfast, and 2 bars, steps from Stockholm Palace. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Sightseeing Around Norrmalm in Albano
You can catch a show at Oscar Theatre, Stockholm Concert Hall, and Strindbergs Intimateater while in Norrmalm. Royal Swedish Opera and Museum of Medieval Stockholm are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighborhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Gamla Stan, a nearby neighborhood with top sights like Stockholm Palace. Think about a stop by Stortorget, Nobel Museum, and Stockholm Stock Exchange Building during your stay.
Getting Around Norrmalm and Albano
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Hotorget T-Bana, Central T-Bana, or Cityterminalen Station. To venture out of town, take a train from Stockholm Central Station.