- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Downtown Camper by Scandic
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Twin Room
Double Room (Large)
Room (Large King)
Deluxe Double Room
About this area
In the city centre, Downtown Camper by Scandic is in Stockholm's Norrmalm neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Vasa Museum and ABBA The Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mall of Scandinavia and Sollentuna Centrum. Check out an event or a game at Ericsson Globe, and consider making time for Tivoli Grona Lund, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Royal Swedish Opera - 5 min walk
- Stockholm Palace - 9 min walk
- Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre - 9 min walk
- Nobel Museum - 11 min walk
- Stockholm City Hall - 12 min walk
- Sergels Torg Tram Stop - 2 min walk
- Stockholm City Station - 6 min walk
- Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) - 33 min drive
- Campfire — 1 min walk
About this property
Downtown Camper by Scandic
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SEK 170 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: SEK 200 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: SEK 150 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: SEK 395 per person, per stay and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Modern and great location
Great location for central terminal, shopping and sight seeing. Modern hotel popular with young people. Great breakfast buffet. Rooms modern, no cupboards just racks and a few coat hangers. Room cleaned and towels changed only on request. Nice comfortable roof top bar and pool 🏊♂️ although the pool is a bit expensive for a short stay, bar very busy early evening. Would definitely return.