- 7 min walk
- Herald Square
- 7 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Cinnamon snail
- 3 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Stewart Hotel is in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Empire State Building and Times Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bryant Park and The High Line Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden, or consider St. James Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: 28 St. Station (7th Av.) is 3 minutes by foot and 34 St. - Penn Station (Fashion Av.) is 4 minutes.
- Macy's - 7 min walk
- 5th Avenue - 7 min walk
- Herald Square - 7 min walk
- Empire State Building - 9 min walk
- Bryant Park - 13 min walk
- New York Penn Station - 4 min walk
- 28 St. Station (7th Av.) - 3 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 25 min drive
- Niles — 1 min walk
- Friedman's - 2 min walk
- Cinnamon snail - 3 min walk
- Brother Jimmy's BBQ - 3 min walk
- Stout NYC - 4 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay.
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 85.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 40.17 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 85 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 90 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Manhattan NYC-an Affinia hotel New York
- Manhattan NYC-an Affinia hotel
- Manhattan NYC-an Affinia New York
- Manhattan NYC-an Affinia
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Stewart Hotel New York
- Stewart New York
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York
- Affinia Manhattan
- Manhattan NYC an Affinia hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness
The lobby was nice. Our room was small especially the bathroom. The heat could not be adjusted and it was very warm. Check In took awhile. We got to the hotel around 10:30 am and wanted to store our luggage. The desk clerk said our room was ready but because it was so early we would have to pay 50.00 extra to check in. What? I have never heard of such a thing. If my room was ready let us check in. What were you going to do rent the room for a few hours. I was fine with just storing our luggage, this was poor customer service.