Find Beach Hotel in Naramata Bench
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Naramata Bench Beach Hotel
Beach Hotels in Naramata Bench
Known for its beaches and lakeside setting, Naramata Bench offers a lot for the traveler booking a beach vacation. With your choice of 8 beach hotels and other accommodation options in this destination, it's easy to find one that works for you.
As you decide on a place to stay near the beach in Naramata Bench, take a look at these top hotels with high ratings from Expedia travelers.
Naramata Heritage Inn & Spa - 2.5-star inn near Powell Beach. It features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Guests love the breakfast and spacious rooms.
E'Laysa Guesthouse and Vineyard Retreat - 3.5-star romantic bed & breakfast near Okanagan Beach. Our travelers recommend its breakfast and spacious rooms. This bed & breakfast boasts free WiFi, free parking, and flat-screen TVs.
The Village Motel - 2-star motel near Powell Beach. It offers free WiFi, free parking, and flat-screen TVs. Guest reviews highlight the beach locale and spacious rooms.
Penticton Lakeside Resort and Conference Centre - 3.5-star family-friendly resort on Okanagan Beach. It features a private beach, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Activities include kayaking and water skiing. Guests love the central location and breakfast.
OK Whistle Stop Bed & Breakfast - 4-star bed & breakfast near Okanagan Beach. Our travelers recommend its good location and breakfast. This bed & breakfast boasts an outdoor pool, free full breakfast, and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Naramata Bench
If you're wondering about the best time to visit, here's what you can expect from the local weather:
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 81°F
- Coldest months: December, January, February, and November, with an average temperature of 24°F
- Driest months: May, July, October, and August, with an average rainfall of 0.08 inches
- Rainiest months: December, June, January, and February, with an average rainfall of 0.12 inches
Sightseeing in and Around Naramata BenchAfter checking into your accommodation of choice, you'll probably want to venture out and explore. If you can't wait to check out the beaches, head to Okanagan Beach or Powell Beach for a relaxing day by the water. Discover the area's lakeside setting and casinos, and make time for local attractions like Peach and Bench 1775 Winery. For even more to see and do, pay a visit to Black Widow Winery or Hillside Estate Winery. Visitors also enjoy Naramata Bench for its:
- Mountain views
Getting Around Naramata Bench
Make your way to Naramata Bench with a flight to Penticton, BC (YYF-Penticton Regional), the closest major airport which is located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
More trip options
- Top areas for Beach Hotel
- Find More Hotels near Naramata Bench
- More Hotel Options in Naramata Bench
- More Accommodation Types in Naramata Bench
- Hotels near Popular Naramata Bench Attractions
- Other Hotels near Naramata Bench, British Columbia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Naramata Bench Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends